- Found at the head of one of the numerous creeks that characterise the lower reaches of
the river Tamar, Millbrook is a community which has developed from prehistoric times
through countless social changes to the present day, traces of which may be seen in
the buildings and surrounding landscape.
- Although development has been influenced by the Naval city on the opposite bank of
- Millbrook retains an independence of its own.
Nearby is Mount Edgecumbe house and gardens.
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Saltash Cornwall.
- Looe is the centre for shark fishing, and fully
equipped boats can be hired. There is good fishing on the Fowey
is good sailing to be had at Looe, Polperro and Fowey. Fowey and
Polperro have regattas in Aug, Polperro in mid-July.