- Sennen on the north coast of Cornwall near Lands End lies on the South West Coastal Path with spectacular views
out to the Atlantic Ocean. Close to Gwenver Beach a fine surfing beach, lies Sennan Cove harbour
has a windlass house used to haul boats clear of the
- A dog ban is in place on Sennen Cove including the harbour between
Easter and October.
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Land's End
- St.Michael's Mount
- Excellent shore fishing around the coast. Boats can be hired at Penzance for sea fishing..
- Surfing from Sennen Cove, St.Ives and Hayle.
Sailing and water-skiing at Penzance, Marazion and St.Ives