- Seaton and Downderry (Cornwall) have a large beach of
grey sand, pebbles and rock pools.
- It has facilities for food and accommodation. When the tide is out you
can walk along the beach to Looe.
Large sandy beach. All facilities nearby, including car parks,
toilets, cafes and pub. Seaton Valley Countryside Park offers walks,
picnic and amenity areas.
- Beaches Downderry
Sand and shingle beach with rock pools, swimming, boating. All
facilities nearby. Easy access.
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Saltash Cornwall.
- Looe is the centre for shark fishing, and fully
equipped boats can be hired. There is good fishing on the Fowey
- There is good sailing to be had at Looe, Polperro
and Fowey. Fowey and Polperro have regattas in Aug, Polperro in